Thursday, October 29, 2009

So you think you can Dance?


Heelwork to music, Musical freestyle, Dog dancing ... whatever you call it, I personally prefer Freestyling coz that means anything goes and your owner cannot fault you on it. My fav freestyle move is the 'Jumping Jacks' (above pic).

This I do a lot and involves hopping on and off your owner like a Energizer Bunny. Owners don't like this as this throws them off guard and messes up the dance routine, big time! We then have to go into impromptu mode, relying on creative moves, tricks and more jumps ... which is my intention all along. Well, there can only be 1 leading man on the dance floor.

At times, when I am not myself, I may actually dance in rhytmn with my owners. Yes, I can actually synchronize and move in tandem with the humans, executing the 'Both' (above pic) and 'Twirl' and 'Who's the boss?' (below pics) with swift precision.

There are times I don't read their body language very well and try to improvise ... above pic has me trying out a new 'Jitterbug' step. And if I don't really get what they are doing, I just stand there and laugh out loud at their incoherent steps. Hey, what happened to the routine we were going through for the last couple of weeks ... (below pic)

On more formal occassions like during public performances, it can be thin line between a well orchestrated dance routine and an overly animated JRT running circles around his owner ... I kind of like the latter.

4 Comments:

Anonymous RD said...

Nice.... :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Kasha said...

That looks fun!
http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://pemewera.greatnow.com/nahipy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cebipater.fcpages.com/ejufate.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter