Monday, November 24, 2008

My fav cartoon characters

Met the Lion King. Like him coz he looks like the real deal – The Boss. I always dream of the day when I takeover the top dog mantle at my neighbourhood park, then I'll get to order everyone around ... ha ha. Also saw his personal advisor, the wise old monkey who was harping away in the background.

Took photos with Bruce the Shark of ‘Finding Nemo’ fame. Like him coz he’s got huge jaws and massive teeth, which will certainly come in handy in keeping the larger and meaner dogs at bay. If I had jaws like that, I'll certainly be the top dog at my park!
Bumped into Pluto as well, Goofy’s best friend. He seemed larger than life and was contented with laying on the ground just taking in the sun. He looked more like a Goofy than a Pluto to me ...
Met the High School Musical … sign.

In the pet friendly mall, I caught up with the Toy Soldiers and tried my very best to assume a similar steadfast stance - Attention! Now, I just have to grow a moustache to fit right in ... am working hard at it but only seem to be successful in producing mere whiskers.

Also said hi to Spiderman, who was lounging around at a corner. He appeared a little overweight. Wonder if he needs a caped canine crusader as back up … Spiderdog anyone?

After all that mingling with the rich and famous, I popped into the cool ‘Fullhouse’ lifestyle store cum café recommended by Amber the GR. Very nice and caught a couple of Huskies having a cuppa at the side.

These famed cartoon characters will be hanging around at the NZX mall till Xmas, so catch them while you can. NZX is the only pet friendly open mall in the country, so that's really cool. Let's hope it stays that way ... we can all do our bit by keeping it spic n span.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha! Just yesterday we went to NZX. We saw that Disney thingy too but didn't check it out coz thought dogs were not allowed but just found out that we are allowed to go in there. BOL! We had lunch at Fullhouse too but the service was so teruk this time! I don't know why, but all the waiters were angry & not friendly anymore. They even refuse to serve us water. Before, they willingly offered us nice cool water in a tupperware. Hmmm... And they didn't even serve Mommy's Cesar Salad even after an hour later. Poor Mommy was hungry. I guess all that fasting & dieting she's been doing makes her REAL hungry after especially Agility classes. Haha!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:01 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Groovy!

looks like you had a fun day, meeting all these Disney characters! I like the Lion King the best I think...

Sparky

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!!

Must go to NZX one day since it's dog friendly.

I dream of being Top Dog too.. ;-)

Licks,
Snoopy

9:56 AM  
Blogger The Musketeers said...

simba the lion is our favpurite too ! Mighty !! :D

3:59 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

juz like u bumped into d disney world... i wonder ironman is there

9:38 AM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

No ironman, only spiderman lah

4:22 PM  
Blogger Jiro@Rocky Loot said...

I am so angry with my daddy,because he never bring us there as we are living just opposite NZX. He only need to walk 5 minutes to the place...I so sad...

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter