Sunday, September 30, 2007

4 1/2 JRTs, 2 GRs, 1 Mixy n 1 BC at PD

Sun, sea, sandcastles, surfer dudes n beach babes ... life dun get better den dis! Here's our group photo n dats Money, d half JRT at d far right. As u cn c, she's not too keen on group photos.Reached d seaside town of Port Dickson at 8.15 am n v hurried along to a secluded beach. Was a perfect sunny morning n Prince d GR was planning a peaceful n serene walk on d beach, bonding with his human,
n playing with his fav ball ... That was b4 d JRTs arrived ...
... n suddenly, dey were all over d place. Dats Bank d GR trying to figure which tail belonged to whom. Mine's d white 1 with a slight hook.

Dey were here, there n everywhere ...
dey were pushing, pulling, tugging n tearing ... n getting into scuffles, me included!N I even brought along my surfboard to conquer d waves ... dats Dookie d water JRT, trying it out.Meanwhile, d GRs displayed deir natural talents at water sports n Bank decided to go with d 'butterfly' stroke instead of d tried n trusted doggie paddle. Attempted to retrieve his ball from d sea but gv up halfway n was struggling to keep up with Prince to reach d shore. Hd his humans worried for a mo ... n den Prince stood up n told Bank dat it was only 1 ft deep n he cld walk safely to land.

Wat an anti-climax! ... some of us were already putting on our red shorts/ bikinis n diving in 'Baywatch' style to rescue him.
He sniggered at us ... so v dried ourselves in his face!

Den Russell n JRT n Angel d BC showed d GRs d proper way to swim n retrieve in water.

Dookie, 'Woah Angel, dats some serious leakage u hv there!'

Pacco doing her best impersonation of a seal sunbathing on a rock.

Money also tried d surfboard but I think she prefers swimming. So it was up to me to show how it was done ... Bring on d waves, dude! Just kidding coz dis being d west coast, u dun really get any big waves, besides it was coming on to low tide anyway. No waves ... suits me just fine.

Dookie also hd a go ...

Prince doing his best David Hasselhorf impersonation ... minus d red trunks.N d action moved onto d beach ... whereby d fast n furious were having deir races n playing catch me if u cn!At 1 stage, I thot I was in a race with a 2 headed dog ... must b d heat gettng to me.

Ok, ok, I'll come peacefully ... take me to ur leader.Den d sandcastle building competition began n v hd to amuse our humans so dat dey cld show off deir sculpting skills. Dey werent very good. Piper, 'Hey dis isnt so bad ... u even get to pose with d Sphinx on dis beach, sweet!'

Dookie, 'Err, u guys cn stop digging now ... dey hv found Groovy under another pile.'

Things were beginning to wind down n most of us were taking a break under d shade. Pacco thot it was opportune to try some sexy seaside poses ... which caused Dookie to scamper away.Finally, I hd d beach all to myself ... total bliss. V hd our customary group pics b4 parting n u cld tell dat v were pooped from all dat activity. Some of us didnt even know where d cameraman was ...Was a groovy time a d beach n cant wait for d next seaside vacation ...

8 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Waaaah! You all had fun at PD ah!? I wanted to go too but my hoomans keep on delaying it. Grrrr... Maybe next time we'll go there too. But we must find a bungalow to stay in coz we will sooooo pooped going back on the same day.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:47 PM  
Blogger Prince said...

Yoooo, I could said thank for organizing the trips. I was enjoying 100% in the trips too. For sure, now I could I say "I Love Swimming" :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

since when u're so fast in posting....

phew!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Looks like you had a great time! Wow, there sure are a lot of JRTs there! I love the pictures.

Sparky

8:28 AM  
Blogger Money said...

hi groove, thanks ur owner organized this trip. i do have fun minus the chaos i created for my owner in the morning :-)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice nice!!! The beach looks like fun!

BTW, which beach @ PD did you guys go to? My hoomans want to take me to a beach but am afraid of being shooed away 'coz I'm a dog? ;-)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hey Snoopy girl, v went to a secluded beach beside Avillion Resort. Stay away from d public beaches n u shld b fine.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groove!!! what a fun day at the beach....how do i get invited to join for any fun activities?? Pls include me..i'm bored

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter