Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Model

Was bumming around Finegan’s Bangsar during d weekend n there seemed to b a lot of attention on dese bevy of beauties clamouring to pose beside a really sleek sports machine called d Lotus Elise. Later found out dat dey were actually models hired to promote d car which will b making an appearance at d 2007 Merdeka Endurance race.

Was quite a sight to c d models pouting n making suggestive advances towards d car n even noticed dat d male humans were beginning to take on some of my natural demeanour, with deir tongues hanging from d corners of deir mouths n salivating. My take on dis is dat mayb male humans hv much more in common with wolves den dey assume to know.

Whilst my owners were busy consuming deir beer n pub snacks, I thot dat it was opportune for me to hv a go at a modelling career as well. So I slid up next to d sporty machines n struck some mean poses. I tried my best to pout like d models but cld only conjure up a smirk n a gleeful smile. As you can c from d photos, not quite there in terms of sophistication n possibly will never be. My owners said to me, ‘Don’t gv up on ur day job yet, Groove’ … n I replied, ‘U too, coz u’ve got a dog to feed!'

Nite ended with quite a few Malay patrons giving me a good pet for even daring to try to outshine d models, which was really cool n nice of dem.

7 Comments:

Blogger Money said...

Yo Groovy, stay up so late at night ya?! Nice shot with the car!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh, flashy sports cars & sexy beauties! Bet you & your owner were really drooooling alot that night! You do not look that happee sitting in the middle of the crowd with all those commotion going on. Hahaha! What a fun night out with your hoomans Groovy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:44 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

You look great, Groovy! Very cool pictures of you with the cars. ;)

Sparky

7:24 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

nice sport car.....mayb u shld get 1 too.....

sport dog n sport car made good couple

9:35 AM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Thanks guys, but I'ld rather pose with a tennis ball, anytime ...

3:50 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

aiyah.....dun u ever get bored wit d round object?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Japanese Used Cars said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter