Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sleepover at Cami & Axel’s


'Top - Cami, Bottom - Axel'
Whilst my humans were holidaying in Bangkok, I took d opportunity to go on a vacation of my own at Cami & Axel’s abode in Subang. Both r Cairn Terriers - Cami being overly friendly n accommodating whereas Axel is d exact opposite. He doesn’t take too kindly to other dogs n hs more enemies then frens, hence his nickname - ‘Mafia’. Strangely enuf, he and I hv an understanding n do get along pretty well notwithstanding our wrestlemania idiosyncrasies


'Errrr guys, u hv to learn to treat ur guests well n gv dem more space ... or else, time to get a bigger couch.'

Dese 2 terrier frens of mine tend to laze around n eat quite a fair bit, which is a far cry from my regular habits. In contrast, I prefer to fuss about n follow people from room to room, just to make sure dat dey dun get into trouble or hv way too much fun in my absence … busybody or people’s person, it’s a JRT trait. Hd a grand time exploring d house n garden n jumping onto d humans’ bed. Unlike my humans, Cami’s owners weren’t used to sharing beds with an excitable JRT. Hence, to prevent me from jumping on n off deir bed, I was placed on d floor with Cami n Axel … plus I hd to b leashed to a desk to prevent anymore bedroom gymnastics n sleepless nites, sheesh. Well, its their loss anyway as I was just trying to show them how to fluff their bed in order to get a good nite’s sleep.

During meal times, dese fellas do enjoy playing d Fastest Eating game a lot. Needless to say, I struggled to keep pace n ended up last in all events. After finishing deir kibble, dey’ll then proceed to a stakeout over my food bowl, just waiting for d opportunity to pounce on any leftovers. Hence, hd to be extra wary for if I were to turn away even for a sec, either Cami or Axel or both of them will be in my bowl, gobbling up d remnants … dey really do enjoy food! They even hd breakfast in d mornings.
'Here we go again!'


V soon learnt to share most things including food, toys, sofas, morning n evening walks n even sleeping space. But deir owner tended to hog d notebook which means I didn’t get my usual blogging slot … must bring my own d next time around. Did I mention dat dey enjoy snoozing a lot?


V went for our walks - 3 at a time ... d Good, d Bad & d Ugly, terriers terrorising d neighbourhood. Axel n I will b tugging n pulling to get in front, while Cami is d slow coach n always lagging behind. Just kidding, v do look pretty civilised in d photos ...

My owners eventually came back from the Land of Smiles with trendy dog gear n v were forced to wear d stuff. Sorry to drag u into d fashion parade guys, but my owners do get into their silly moods every now n then. Dey think doggy wear is cute, I think dey gv my armpits a rash. Thanks for having me around guys, hd a swell vacation ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

He he, I love the pictures of the three of you in a row eating your food! Too cute! Looks like you had a great time, eh?

Sparky

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Groovy,

Looks like you had a lot of fun with the doggy pals! Love the outfits. I think I have one of the similar one - the camouflage t-shirt. Kekeeke...

Hope that you like your present from your hoomans!

Licks,
Snoopy

8:21 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, bet you had a great time at their place! I'm surprised that you three boys got along well together... I have sooo many tennis balls here in my house(the god quality ones that you like too) all over the floor & if you did stay with us, oh boy, we'd be fighting for the tennis balls all day looong! Hahahaha!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:49 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

whenever ur owner got vacation, u too had a great time..

i think boarding @ ppl house must be fun...i'm looking 4ward to it....

but who wants me?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Cyth said...

Lol.. pacco can come stay at my place, but i'm looking for ppl to take care of me and Piper. Most likely on the weekend b4 christmas

1:34 PM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

If I hd a house,u guys cn stay with me ... still waiting for that lucky lottery ticket

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter