Saturday, February 25, 2006

Quotable quotes

Doggy 1s
(by Joel Zadak)

‘No, becoz if I ‘drop it’, u r just gonna throw it again.’

‘I’m only waiting tables till I get a callback from Animal Planet, which shld b any day now.’

‘Today I sniffed many dog’s’ behinds. I celebrate by kissing ur face.’ – Anonymous


‘Wanna go outside? Let’s go outside. Cn v go outside? V shld go outside. Hv u been outside?’

‘I dun care how much dey paid 4 d couch. I slept on d old 1 n I’m sleeping on dis 1.’

‘Wat OB class? I was trained on d streets.’

‘Sometimes I feel I’m a JRT trapped in a Bulldog’s body. But den dat goes away n I just sleep d rest of d day.’

Puppy 1s
‘I know I messed up, but people really need 2 realise dat dey cant hv nice things and a puppy.’ – Joel Zadak

Whoever said u cant buy happiness forgot little puppies. – Gene Hill

Puppies r nature’s remedy 4 being unloved … plus other numerous ailments in life. – Richard Allan Palm

There’s no psychiatrist in d world like a puppy licking ur face – Bern Williams

Sassy 1s
If u r a dog n ur owner suggests dat u wear a sweater … suggest dat he wear a tail. - Fran Lebowitz

It is fatal 2 let any dog know dat he is funny, 4 he immediately loses his head n starts hamming it up. – PG Wodehouse

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. N inside of a dog, its too dark 2 read. – Groucho Marx

Scratch a dog n u’ll find a permanent job. – Franklin Jones

Dogs lead a nice life. U never c a dog with a wristwatch. – George Carlin

Lord, make me half as smart as my dog thinks I am. – Anonymous

Q: If u cld choose wat 2 come back as, wat wld it b?
A: A dog, so my wife wld luv me more. – Oscar De La Renta

Women n cats will do as dey please n men n dogs shld relax n get used 2 d idea. - Robert Heinlein


D dog is d god of frolic. – Walt Whitman


Candid 1s
A dog is just a kid with fur. – Anonymous

D reason a dog hs so many friends is dat he wags his tail instead of his tongue. – Anonymous

A dog is 1 of d remaining reasons why some people cn b persuaded 2 go 4 a walk. – OA Battista

... I think v r drawn 2 dogs bcoz dey r d uninhibited creatures dat v might b if v weren’t certain dat v knew better. – George Bird Evans

D dog hs an enviable mind; it remembers d nice things in life n quickly blots out d nasty. – Barbara Woodhouse

‘I dun live 2 play, but I play in order dat I may live n return with greater zest 2 d labors of life.’ - Plato

Wat counts isn’t necessarily d size of a dog in d fight, its d size of d fight in d dog. – Dwight Eisenhower

Dogs dun sweat d small stuff (or anything else!) – Matt Weinstein

Dogs dun bite, ven a growl will do. – Matt Weinstein

Dogs dun get stuck in d negative. – Matt Weinstein

Heartwarming 1s
My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet – Edith Wharton

A dog is d only thing on dis earth dat luvs u more den he luvs himself. – Josh Billings

A dog hs 1 aim in life … 2 bestow his heart. – JR Ackerley

Dogs aren’t our whole lives, but dey make our lives whole. – Roger Caras

U think dat dogs wun b in heaven? I tell u, dey’ll b there long b4 any of us. - RL Stevenson



Old age means realising dat u’ll never own all d dogs u wanted 2. – Joe Gores


4 me, dey r d role model 4 being alive – Gilda Radner

D dog hs seldom been successful in pulling man up 2 its level of sagacity, but man hs frequently dragged a dog down 2 his. – James Thurber

D fidelity of a dog is a precious gift demanding no less binding moral responsibilities den d friendship of a human being. – Konrad Lorenz

There’s no faith which hs never yet been broken, except dat of a truly faithful dog. – Konrad Lorenz

‘Cant u c what I’m trying 2 tell u. If u only knew how much I smell u.’ – Roy Blount

If u dun hv a dog, there isn’t necessarily anything wrong with u but there mayb something wrong with ur life. – Vincent Van Gogh

Dogs listen deeply (even if dey dun understand) – Matt Weinstein

Nobody can fully understand luv, unless he’s owned by a dog. – Gene Hill

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, u wld stay out n ur dog wld go in. – Mark Twain

4 Comments:

Blogger Semavi Lady said...

Funny and very cute!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Glad u enjoyed it, semavi. Dose r sizeable dogs u hv there. Dun think ther r any of dat breed in dis part of d world. How big do dey get?

6:03 PM  
Blogger jaffeboy said...

Hi there, thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoy yours too. Will spend sometime each day to go thru one by one for sure...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Yo jaffe, if free also check out 'Me Mates' posting...may find a familiar face there.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter