Saturday, February 25, 2006

Quotable quotes

Doggy 1s
(by Joel Zadak)

‘No, becoz if I ‘drop it’, u r just gonna throw it again.’

‘I’m only waiting tables till I get a callback from Animal Planet, which shld b any day now.’

‘Today I sniffed many dog’s’ behinds. I celebrate by kissing ur face.’ – Anonymous


‘Wanna go outside? Let’s go outside. Cn v go outside? V shld go outside. Hv u been outside?’

‘I dun care how much dey paid 4 d couch. I slept on d old 1 n I’m sleeping on dis 1.’

‘Wat OB class? I was trained on d streets.’

‘Sometimes I feel I’m a JRT trapped in a Bulldog’s body. But den dat goes away n I just sleep d rest of d day.’

Puppy 1s
‘I know I messed up, but people really need 2 realise dat dey cant hv nice things and a puppy.’ – Joel Zadak

Whoever said u cant buy happiness forgot little puppies. – Gene Hill

Puppies r nature’s remedy 4 being unloved … plus other numerous ailments in life. – Richard Allan Palm

There’s no psychiatrist in d world like a puppy licking ur face – Bern Williams

Sassy 1s
If u r a dog n ur owner suggests dat u wear a sweater … suggest dat he wear a tail. - Fran Lebowitz

It is fatal 2 let any dog know dat he is funny, 4 he immediately loses his head n starts hamming it up. – PG Wodehouse

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. N inside of a dog, its too dark 2 read. – Groucho Marx

Scratch a dog n u’ll find a permanent job. – Franklin Jones

Dogs lead a nice life. U never c a dog with a wristwatch. – George Carlin

Lord, make me half as smart as my dog thinks I am. – Anonymous

Q: If u cld choose wat 2 come back as, wat wld it b?
A: A dog, so my wife wld luv me more. – Oscar De La Renta

Women n cats will do as dey please n men n dogs shld relax n get used 2 d idea. - Robert Heinlein


D dog is d god of frolic. – Walt Whitman


Candid 1s
A dog is just a kid with fur. – Anonymous

D reason a dog hs so many friends is dat he wags his tail instead of his tongue. – Anonymous

A dog is 1 of d remaining reasons why some people cn b persuaded 2 go 4 a walk. – OA Battista

... I think v r drawn 2 dogs bcoz dey r d uninhibited creatures dat v might b if v weren’t certain dat v knew better. – George Bird Evans

D dog hs an enviable mind; it remembers d nice things in life n quickly blots out d nasty. – Barbara Woodhouse

‘I dun live 2 play, but I play in order dat I may live n return with greater zest 2 d labors of life.’ - Plato

Wat counts isn’t necessarily d size of a dog in d fight, its d size of d fight in d dog. – Dwight Eisenhower

Dogs dun sweat d small stuff (or anything else!) – Matt Weinstein

Dogs dun bite, ven a growl will do. – Matt Weinstein

Dogs dun get stuck in d negative. – Matt Weinstein

Heartwarming 1s
My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet – Edith Wharton

A dog is d only thing on dis earth dat luvs u more den he luvs himself. – Josh Billings

A dog hs 1 aim in life … 2 bestow his heart. – JR Ackerley

Dogs aren’t our whole lives, but dey make our lives whole. – Roger Caras

U think dat dogs wun b in heaven? I tell u, dey’ll b there long b4 any of us. - RL Stevenson



Old age means realising dat u’ll never own all d dogs u wanted 2. – Joe Gores


4 me, dey r d role model 4 being alive – Gilda Radner

D dog hs seldom been successful in pulling man up 2 its level of sagacity, but man hs frequently dragged a dog down 2 his. – James Thurber

D fidelity of a dog is a precious gift demanding no less binding moral responsibilities den d friendship of a human being. – Konrad Lorenz

There’s no faith which hs never yet been broken, except dat of a truly faithful dog. – Konrad Lorenz

‘Cant u c what I’m trying 2 tell u. If u only knew how much I smell u.’ – Roy Blount

If u dun hv a dog, there isn’t necessarily anything wrong with u but there mayb something wrong with ur life. – Vincent Van Gogh

Dogs listen deeply (even if dey dun understand) – Matt Weinstein

Nobody can fully understand luv, unless he’s owned by a dog. – Gene Hill

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, u wld stay out n ur dog wld go in. – Mark Twain

5 Comments:

Blogger Semavi Lady said...

Funny and very cute!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Glad u enjoyed it, semavi. Dose r sizeable dogs u hv there. Dun think ther r any of dat breed in dis part of d world. How big do dey get?

6:03 PM  
Blogger jaffeboy said...

Hi there, thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoy yours too. Will spend sometime each day to go thru one by one for sure...

10:20 PM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Yo jaffe, if free also check out 'Me Mates' posting...may find a familiar face there.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guyz!
penis enlargement pill
best penis enlargement pill
natural penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill review
do penis enlargement pill work
enlargement penis pills
buy penis pills
cheap penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pill product
herbal penis enlargement pill
cheapest penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement pills
buy penis enlargement pill
natural penis enlargement
penis enlargement pills online
natural penis enlargement pill
penis enlargement drug
penis enlargement natural
With best regards...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter