Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Of Birthmarks n Patches

Here r some of my more distinguished markings 2 look out for n 2 help my owners positively identify me. Not dat a JRT Convention is going 2 happen anytime in d near future in my neighbourhood, but it’s good 2 hv … just in case. Besides, JRTs hv fairly discernible facial expressions 2 tell us apart, unlike certain breeds I’ve met who seem 2 b part of a cloning process, much like d human species … but dey probably say d same bout us.

Very difficult 2 tell dese fellas apart, unless u happen 2 sniff deir private parts. Now u know why dogs always indulge in d ritual with such passion. Not trying 2 b rude, merely associating d smell with d right mammal … less scientific den DNA sampling but equally effective. But I digress …

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us My Brown Spot
Located on right rib cage. Fairly round n almost a perfect spot some wld say. D purists wld say dat I wun make it as a show dog bcoz of it. I say it reminds me of my fav toy ball covered with mud.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMy Cupid Patch
Pasted on left side of my bum. Didnt really notice it until another dog enthusiast pointed it out 2 my owners. I dunno bout dis 1, mayb if u look really long n hard enuf … it may turn out 2 b some sorta love patch, otherwise it looks like a potato patch 2 me.

Certainly a very unusual marking 2 hv n may hv even helped 2 boost my mojo somewat. Quite a conversation piece amongst some of my lady frens n my usual reply is, ‘Yah, am going 2 get a tattoo of Cupid’s arrow piercing thru d heart patch, sweet eh.’ Dey always fall 4 dat line.

My B/W Whiskers
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Black whiskers on my left snout, white on d right. Must b some hormonal defect n a perhaps a barometer of my Jekyll n Hyde persona. Not sure wat it signifies but as long as dey r working fine, I’m ok with d colour scheme.

My Elongated Eyeliners
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Hv fairly long black liners running along d side of my eyes. Dis is supposed 2 look especially sexy n alluring on females … hence why it looks rather odd on me. But it helps in my daily masquerade as a ‘Sensitive New Age Dog’ in order 2 get closer 2 d babes. It seems dat d ladies look 4 d softer side in guys nowadays … hmm, must show dem my droppings sometime.

My Milo Mask
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not d perfect mask markings but hv bn called dis a number of times in reference 2 Jim Carrey’s dog, Milo, in d movie ’The Mask’. Not so keen on d comparison coz dat guy is a smarty pants n his owner is a loud mouth. Still, my owners like it dat way coz it adds a certain cheeky disposition 2 my facial expression. Personally think it distorts d shape of my snout … well, there goes my show dog career.

2 Comments:

Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

her groovy, i had realize that u hv 2 diff coloured whiskers.... must take a better look @ u next time....

11:16 AM  
Blogger Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Ha ha guess u dun hv such hormonal problems den, Black Angel.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Treat Counter